One of the wonderful things about the practice of mindfulness is that the process applies to any aspect of our lives, including our careers. Being trained in mindfulness and bringing this powerful practice into our everyday living can have significant benefits for productivity, performance and pleasure in our working lives.
Why is it needed?
Given the growing levels of stress and health issues that are accompanying the increase in pace, pressure and demand in our lives, the practice of mindful living is essential to optimise both the individual and the culture within the workplace. Not only is a happier and healthier employee going to perform more optimally at work, but being able to apply mindfulness skills in the work context is invaluable and necessary for peak performance and experience in our careers.
What are the benefits?
- Reduce the impact of stress and anxiety
- Increase productivity (improving our ability to focus our attention)
- An increase in emotional intelligence: how to become less emotionally reactive and more skilfully responsive to daily stress
- Enjoy better relationships with our colleagues, family and friends
- Work more creatively
- Improve our resilience and
- Have a higher level of well-being, work and life satisfaction.
These personal benefits can lead to a more successful employee and a more successful workplace as a whole.
We tailor our program to your workplace and employee needs, here' is an example of what it might cover:
- Understand why mindfulness is so important in our society today, in particular within our working lives.
- Learn the practice of mindfulness and how to cultivate this skill through meditation.
- Understand the importance of bringing mindfulness into our everyday living (e.g. through our working day)
- Understand how mindful living helps us to deal with stress and emotions in healthy ways; how it allows us to take pause, focus our attention and to make wise choices in our behaviours.
We deliver our programs in a creative, enjoyable and meaningful way.
What will you learn?
Some of the organisations we have worked with:
- Lululemon Athletica
- Cotton On Foundation
- Grand Prix Australia
- AGL Electricity
- Optometry Australia
- AER Design
- Sandridge Financial
- QMS Media
- TimeOut Magazine
- Shelford Girls Grammer
- Netfit Netball
- F45 Port Melbourne
- Community Kinders Plus
- Fair Work Building & Construction (FWBC)
- Kieser Brighton