Friends of Madam Heap
Our studio is also home to various independent programs run by our friends in the wellness space. Please see below for upcoming events...
Beginning 7th July - 28th July 12pm - 2pm
Investment: $60 (all materials included) or $200 for the 4-part series
Aspire & Align Art Therapy Series
Teacher: Karlie Gartner
These Saturday workshops can be undertaken individually, or together as a 4-part series to really maximise your creative potential. We will adopt an arts-based approach to reflect on where we have been, where we are currently, where we are going, and how we will navigate the path ahead.
- Sat 7th July – Life Map: Reflection on where we have been
- Sat 14th July – Exploration: Illuminate our current state of being
- Sat 21st July – Vision Board: Design our ideal future
- Sat 28th July – Intention Setting: Road Map of Milestones
For more information and/or to register head to http://openarted.com.au/index.php/workshops/
Sunday 15th July 2018 2.30 - 4.30pm
Natural Wellbeing with Essential Oils
Teacher: Alyce Mattman
Join natural health advocate and DoTERRA Leader Alyce for a sacred afternoon of education. This workshop is an opportunity to learn & experience firsthand how you can support your body and mind using Essential Oils.
These delicious two hours will be a sensory journey - a chance to reconnect with the healer within. We will be creating space for you to learn & develop your very own rituals and practices using these incredible gifts from Mother Nature.
You will have the chance to make your very own Essential Oil blend to take home with you as well as a Winter Wellness booklet, full of recipes, tips, tricks & tinctures so you can get to work with the Oils straight away in your home.
We'll discuss :
- What are Essential Oils and why our bodies love their support
- How can we effectively integrate them into our daily wellness routine
- How we can replace harsh and toxic home cleaning & skincare products
- How we can protect ourselves and our family from seasonal threats
- How we can increase our emotional wellbeing
- What sets doTERRA apart (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils AKA the safest & purest essential oils available today)
- You'll be doused and anointed with Essential Oils as we pass them around the room.
Inhaling, tasting, touching and feeling the benefit of these oils individually. This is a practical and educational workshop, ensuring you walk away knowing exactly how to use your oils.
Healthy treats & tea provided. Please free to bring along a friend but make sure you book through this link so we can make enough treats for everyone :)
For more information and/or to register head to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/natural-wellbeing-with-essential-oils-tickets-47544346420
Begins Saturday 4th August (finishes 25th August), 10.00 - 11.15am
Investment: $260 (medicare rebates for group therapy may apply)
Heal Trauma with Your Body
Teacher: Melissa Sui (Clinical Psychologist)
Heal Trauma with Your Body is a four-week group aimed at exploring the relationship between trauma and the body, and how to use the body’s resources to help heal trauma.
The group is for people who have experienced trauma, be it from childhood to late adulthood. Groups are limited to 7 people, in a supportive environment, and include:
- education about trauma and how to affects the nervous system, ways to regulate the nervous system, and thus, re-wire the brain
- practical exercises in-session to develop mindful awareness and emotion regulation
- handouts and links to useful resources to reinforce your learnings and experiences
For more information and/or to register, contact Melissa Siu on 0438 952 795