In this relaxing and informal workshop, Kate James from Total Balance will introduce the basic concepts of mindfulness and share how you can use these concepts to create a state of inner calm and a more grounded and supportive relationship with yourself.
- simple mindfulness techniques to create inner calm in your day
- why we need self-compassion more than ever before
- how to practise being kind to yourself without being self-indulgent
- letting go of perfection and releasing judgement
- how self-compassion makes you more open to supporting others
Bookings: Sold Out
Suitable for: Anyone wanting to feel a greater sense of inner peace and gain a better understanding of themselves. Our workshop is open to participants over the age of 16. In the interests of other participants, we ask that you leave babies and children at home please.
Please bring: A water bottle, your own blanket if you tend to get cold (we do have blankets in the studio) and a journal and pen (optional). Dress in comfortable clothing.